Photo courtesy of via freedigitalphotos.net
There's Always Time For Romance
With our hectic lives and increasingly busy schedules, making time to escape for a romantic getaway with your loved one seems nearly impossible. When we do make time for romance, it's usually limited once a year during Valentine's Day. According to experts and love starved folks everywhere, romance shouldn't be limited to just Valentine's Day.
If you are unable to get away for a nice romantic weekend retreat, you can re-create the same romantic ambiance at your home anytime of the year.
Creating an atmosphere of romance at home can be easily accomplished by simply breaking the routine and getting creative with what you've already got on hand. Here are a few tips to help you get cozy with your lover and turn your home into a secret romantic hideaway:
- Eliminate all distractions. If you have kids, let the grandparents or friends take them for a night. Turn off the TV, shut down the computer and unplug the phone.
- Invite your lover to spend an evening alone with you. A simple note on fancy paper will do the trick.
- Have your favorite treat prepared and presented by candle-light. Short on time? Have dinner delivered or pick it up from your favorite "date night" bistro.
- Set the mood-light scented candles, have champagne chilling on ice, and "your song" or favorite romantic album playing in the background.
- Sleep in and instead of slaving away to prepare a gourmet breakfast, take time to savor a rich romantic coffee creation that will keep the romance going all day.
This smooth and creamy signature coffee recipe includes chocolate, which is known to invoke feelings of being in love, cinnamon, and a dash of cayenne pepper to spice up special moments with your love.
Hearts Afire Signature Coffee Recipe
2 cups strong hot coffee
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
Dash cayenne pepper
1/2 cup Half & Half
Aerosol Whipped Light Cream, if desired
Chocolate shavings, if desired
Pour coffee into 1-quart saucepan. Stir in chocolate syrup, vanilla and spices; add Half & Half. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (3 to 4 minutes). Garnish each serving with Aerosol Whipped Light Cream whipped cream; sprinkle with chocolate shavings, if desired.
Enjoy and our best wishes to you for a romantic getaway with your lover right at home...
Feel free to use this article content for your website or blog!