Easy Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Recipe


One of my favorite recipes to make for my family is Teriyaki Glazed salmon. I used to make this recipe the least once a week. However, I started exploring different salmon recipes like Honey Garlic Salmon and Honey Garlic Butter Salmon. One of the things I love most about this recipe is that you can start prepping to make this recipe the night before or you can decide to make this recipe on a whim. I try my best to allow the salmon to marinate for 1.5 hours. I create my menu plan once a week (I think I'm going to start exploring creating a menu plan for the entire month. ) This allows me to make sure that I have everything I need to create this recipe. Plus, give me the time to allow this recipe to marinate. Like most of the recipes that I make. This recipe will be back in rotation for my upcoming menu plans. It's delicious and a family favorite.  

Find this tasty treat right here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Simple and Quick Sheet Pan Supper Recipes: Jambalaya, Drumstick-Quinoa, Buddha Bowls + Video

3 Amazingly Simple Sheet Pan Suppers (Family Features) At times, spending hours in the kitchen can be a rela...