You Know You Want It - Bacon Cheddar Cream Cheese Dip


You know all those recipes you drool over and save to Pinterest? Now you can move their ingredient lists to your shopping list in one quick swipe. This is how you do it.

I am a bona fide foodie. I like reading recipe books, looking at pictures of food, and making up my own creations. I love eating fresh foods and unusual combinations.

This Bacon-Cheddar-Cream Cheese recipe is a crowd pleaser at our house, although we always call it the “hot dirty dip”. It’s one of my sis-in-law’s “famous” creations that we all crave.  Get this tasty dip recipe right here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Simple and Quick Sheet Pan Supper Recipes: Jambalaya, Drumstick-Quinoa, Buddha Bowls + Video

3 Amazingly Simple Sheet Pan Suppers (Family Features) At times, spending hours in the kitchen can be a rela...